SESSION #2 Dates : 6-Weeks Every Sunday from February 21st thru March 28th
Time : Sundays 2pm-4pm
The Winter Players Program is new for the 2021 offseason. The program is laid out into three levels allowing the formulation of peer groups to create the best learning environment for the junior golfer.
The Tournament Program is designed for juniors aged 12-17 who already have tournament experience. They have played in local events and possibly the McLennan Ross Tour or the MJT. The players is definitely a member at a club. The player is capable of scores below 100 on a bigger course. The players already has a sound knowledge of golf rules and etiquette. By the end of the session this player will have a stronger understanding of tactics and mental approach to be able to perform under stressful situations. The player will also have a dynamic understanding of their own swing and how to make corrections during play.
Using our heated driving range powered by TopTracer technology and our Trackman swing analyzer players can expect to improve their skills through tailored instruction for each individual player.
- 6 weeks of one hour instruction followed by 18 holes on TopTracer Virtual Golf
- 2 private Trackman sessions
- extra driving range balls on non-lesson days during the 6 week session
- 2021 Winter Junior Membership (valid until March 31st)
- coaches report based on goal setting sheet
- taught by #TeamTaylormade Teaching Professional Evan Webber Top 100 Professional