Tournament (recommended ages 12-18) -- The tournament program is designed for juniors who already have experience playing in local tournaments and may have also tried the McLennan Ross Tour or the MJT. The player is definitely a member at a club. The player averages scoring 70-100 on a bigger course. The player has a solid understanding of golf rules and etiquette. By the end of the program the player will have a stronger sense of tactics and strategy as well as a better mental approach to shooting lower scores. Lessons run Sundays 2pm-4pm
NOVEMBER 14th - DECEMBER 19th = $300 + GST
The Winter Players Program will include the following….(over a $700.00 value!)
- Weekly one hour instruction followed by a round of 18 holes using the Virtual Golf game on our Toptracer driving range units.
- 2 - one hour Private Trackman sessions.
- *Complimentary range balls on non-lesson days during the 6 week session.
- 2021-2022 Winter membership for the golf course. Valid until March 31st 2022.
- Help with goal setting and tracking.
- A special guest speaker/seminar during the session. Past speakers include Bill Green of Triple Play Athletics and Brittney Nyrose Sports Phsycologist at the Bridge Therapy in Lethbridge.
The Winter Players Program is taught by #TeamTaylormade member and Teaching Professional Evan Webber who has 19 years of experience in instruction. Evan has helped players in the past achieve a broad spectrum of goals such as playing in their first tournament to playing golf in college.
*Limited to one large bucket a day. Unused buckets do not accumulate.