Winter Players Program Novice Session 1
|Availability:||In stock (5)|
SESSION #1 Dates : 6-Weeks Every Sunday from November 8th thru December 13th
Time : Sundays 10am-12pm
The Winter Players Program is new for the 2020/2021 offseason. The program is laid out into three levels allowing the formulation of peer groups to create the best learning environment for the junior golfer.
The Novice Program is for junior golfers aged 10-15 who may be considering becoming members at a club in 2021. These players have some experience on larger golf courses and have had previous instruction. The Novice Program will teach these players what it takes to be able to play 18 holes on their own and keep their own score. Fundamental rules and etiquette will be a large part of the program.
Using our heated driving range powered by TopTracer technology and our Trackman swing analyzer players can expect to improve their skills through tailored instruction for each individual player.
- 6 weeks of one hour instruction followed by 18 holes on TopTracer Virtual Golf
- 2 private Trackman sessions
- extra driving range balls on non-lesson days during the 6 week session
- 2020/2021 Winter Junior Membership
- coaches report based on goal setting sheet
- taught by #TeamTaylormade Teaching Professional Evan Webber Top 100 Professional