Novice (recommended ages 10-15) — The novice program is designed for juniors that have previous experience with instruction as well as some experience on larger golf courses. The players might be considering being a member at a club next season and are looking for help preparing them for playing on a bigger course. By the end of a 6 week session these players should be able to play and keep track of their scores on their own without any issues. Lessons run Sundays 10am-noon.
The Winter Players Program will include the following….(over a $700.00 value!)
- Weekly one hour instruction followed by a round of 18 holes using the Virtual Golf game on our Toptracer driving range units.
- 2 – one hour Private Trackman sessions.
- *Complimentary range balls on non-lesson days during the 6 week session.
- 2021-2022 Winter membership for the golf course. Valid until March 31st 2022.
- Help with goal setting and tracking.
- A special guest speaker/seminar during the session. Past speakers include Bill Green of Triple Play Athletics and Brittney Nyrose Sports Phsycologist at the Bridge Therapy in Lethbridge.
The Winter Players Program is taught by #TeamTaylormade member and Teaching Professional Evan Webber who has 19 years of experience in instruction. Evan has helped players in the past achieve a broad spectrum of goals such as playing in their first tournament to playing golf in college.
*Limited to one large bucket a day. Unused buckets do not accumulate.