Winter Players Program Intermediate Session 1
|Availability:||In stock (5)|
SESSION #1 Dates : 6-Weeks Every Sunday from November 8th thru December 13th
Time : Sundays 12pm-2pm
The Winter Players Program is new for the 2020/2021 offseason. The program is laid out into three levels allowing the formulation of peer groups to create the best learning environment for the junior golfer.
The Intermediate Program is designed for players between the ages of 11-16 that have plenty of experience on bigger courses. The player is likely a member at a club already. The player is considering trying local tournaments or even the McLennan Ross tour. The player average a score between 90-120 on a bigger course. By the end of the program the player with have all the tools required to play tournament golf with a strong understanding of tactics and the rules of the game.
Using our heated driving range powered by TopTracer technology and our Trackman swing analyzer players can expect to improve their skills through tailored instruction for each individual player.
- 6 weeks of one hour instruction followed by 18 holes on TopTracer Virtual Golf
- 2 private Trackman sessions
- extra driving range balls on non-lesson days during the 6 week session
- 2020/2021 Winter Junior Membership
- coaches report based on goal setting sheet
- taught by #TeamTaylormade Teaching Professional Evan Webber Top 100 Professional