Intermediate (recommended ages 12-18) -- The intermediate program is designed for juniors that have lots of experience on bigger courses. The player is likely already a member at a club. This player is considering entering into tournaments at a local level or perhaps the McLennan Ross tour. The player should have a small understanding of basic rules and etiquette on the golf course. This player averages scoring between 90-120 on a bigger course. By the end of the program the player should feel comfortable preparing for and playing in competitive events. Lessons run Sundays Noon-2pm.
NOVEMBER 14th - DECEMBER 19th = $300 + GST
The Winter Players Program will include the following….(over a $700.00 value!)
- Weekly one hour instruction followed by a round of 18 holes using the Virtual Golf game on our Toptracer driving range units.
- 2 - one hour Private Trackman sessions.
- *Complimentary range balls on non-lesson days during the 6 week session.
- 2021-2022 Winter membership for the golf course. Valid until March 31st 2022.
- Help with goal setting and tracking.
- A special guest speaker/seminar during the session. Past speakers include Bill Green of Triple Play Athletics and Brittney Nyrose Sports Phsycologist at the Bridge Therapy in Lethbridge.
The Winter Players Program is taught by #TeamTaylormade member and Teaching Professional Evan Webber who has 19 years of experience in instruction. Evan has helped players in the past achieve a broad spectrum of goals such as playing in their first tournament to playing golf in college.
*Limited to one large bucket a day. Unused buckets do not accumulate.