Level 5 - Red Belt recommended ages 10-14
Our Level 5 program is the pinnacle of our levels. The child will earn a Black Belt for successful completion of this program.
This program is designed for children with previous on course experience and instruction experience.
This program deals specifically with how to shoot lower scores with a focus on shot shaping, distance control, and risk management.
This program imparts strict on-course etiquette and a knowledge of rules and handicapping.
This program feeds into our elite Winter Players program and our competitive league play in the summer months.
It is recommended, although not mandatory, that the child has completed the Level 4 Blue Belt program prior to taking the Level 5 Red Belt program.
CHECKPOINTS TO PASSING LEVEL 5 AND EARNING A BLACK BELT INCLUDE :
- Can hole 2 of 5 putts from 10 feet
- Can 2 putt 3 of 5 putts from 50 feet
- Can get up and down 2 of 5 times from 50 feet
- Can land the ball on the green 2 of 5 times from 60 yards
- Can hit 3 of 5 iron swings 110 yards or more (girls) 140 yards or more (boys)
- Can hit 3 of 5 driver swings 150 yards or more (girls) 200 yards or more (boys)
- Can answer 3 of 5 rules and etiquette questions correctly
- Can demonstrate a thorough knowledge of handicapping
- Can score a 4 or better on hole #1
- Can score a 40 or better for 9 holes at Evergreen
TESTING IS DONE DURING THE 4th SESSION AND MUST BE PASSED TO EARN A BLACK BELT
PROGRAM COST = $99.95 + GST
3/60 minute lessons in a safe and fun environment
1/180 minute (3 Hour) testing session to earn a Black Belt
A coupon package including range balls, green fee, and mini putt