Level 3 - Green Belt recommended for ages 8-12
Our level 3 program is for juniors with prior experience or who are of age to learn intermediate techniques.
It is recommended, but not mandatory that the child has completed the Level 2 Yellow Belt program before taking the Level 3 Green Belt program.
This program :
- is a great place to start if your child is new to the game and is older or if your child has some previous instruction and shows signs of skill.
- is 3/60 minute lessons followed by a 60 minute testing session on the fourth day.
- covers basics in pre shot routine, ball flights, and introduces tactics and strategy to scoring.
- includes sessions on full swing, chipping, and putting.
CHECKPOINTS TO PASS LEVEL 3 INCLUDE :
- Can hole 2 of 5 putts from a distance of 5 feet
- Can 2 putt 3 of 5 balls from a distance of 30 feet
- Can 3 putt 3 of 5 balls from a distance of 50 feet
- Can chip 3 of 5 shots within 10 feet from a distance of 40 feet
- Can chip 3 of 5 shots over a medium obstacle placed near the player
- Can hit 3 of 5 iron swings 60 yards or more (girls) 90 yards or more (boys)
- Can hit 3 of 5 driver swings 100 yards or more (girls) 125 yards or more (boys)
- Can answer 3 of 5 rules and etiquette questions correctly
- Can score a 7 or better on hole #1
TESTING IS DONE DURING THE 4th SESSION AND MUST BE PASSED TO QUALIFY FOR LEVEL 4
PROGRAM COST = $89.95 + GST
3 60 minute lessons in a safe and fun group environment
1 60 minute testing session to qualify for Level 4
A coupon package including range balls, green fee, and mini putt