Level 2 - Yellow Belt recommended for ages 6-10
Our Yellow Belt program for growing technique in boys and girls ages 6-10.
It is recommended, but not mandatory that a child has done the Level 1 White Belt program prior to taking the Level 2 Yellow Belt program.
This program :
- is 3/60 minute sessions over 3 weeks.
- is a great place to start your child if they have minor previous experience and are 8-10 years old or for a 6-7 year old who is showing promising skills.
- grows technique through more advanced drills and games allowing for further skill acquisition in the golf swing.
- incorporates basic rules and etiquette.
CHECKPOINTS TO PASS LEVEL 2 INCLUDE :
- Can hole 3 of 5 putts from a distance of 3 feet
- Can 2 putt 3 of 5 putts from a distance of 10 feet
- Can 3 putt 3 of 5 putts from a distance of 30 feet
- Can chip 3 of 5 shots within 10 feet from a distance of 30 feet
- Can chip 3 of 5 shots over a low obstacle placed near the player
- Can hit 3 of 5 iron swings 50 yards or more (girls) 60 yards or more (boys)
- Can hit 3 of 5 driver swings 75 yards or more (girls) 100 yards or more (boys)
- Can answer 3 of 5 rules and etiquette questions correctly
- Can score an 8 or better on hole #1
TESTING IS DONE DURING CLASS SESSIONS PASSIVELY
PROGRAM COST $69.95 + GST
3 60 minute lessons in a safe and fun group environment
coupon package including range balls, green fees, and mini putt