Level 2 - Yellow Belt recommended for ages 6-10
Our Yellow Belt program for growing technique in boys and girls ages 6-10.
This program is 3/60 minute sessions over 3 weeks.
This program is a great place to start your child if they have minor previous experience and are 8-10 years old or for a 6-7 year old who is showing promising skills.
It is recommended, but not mandatory that the child has done the Level 1 White Belt program before taking the Level 2 Yellow Belt program.
This program grows technique through more advanced drills and games allowing for further skill acquisition in the golf swing.
This program incorporates basic rules and etiquette.
CHECKPOINTS TO PASS LEVEL 2 INCLUDE :
- Can hole 3 of 5 putts from a distance of 3 feet
- Can 2 putt 3 of 5 putts from a distance of 10 feet
- Can 3 putt 3 of 5 putts from a distance of 30 feet
- Can chip 3 of 5 shots within 10 feet from a distance of 30 feet
- Can chip 3 of 5 shots over a low obstacle placed near the player
- Can hit 3 of 5 iron swings 50 yards or more (girls) 60 yards or more (boys)
- Can hit 3 of 5 driver swings 75 yards or more (girls) 100 yards or more (boys)
- Can answer 3 of 5 rules and etiquette questions correctly
- Can score an 8 or better on hole #1
TESTING IS DONE DURING CLASS SESSIONS PASSIVELY
PROGRAM COST $69.95 + GST
3 60 minute lessons in a safe and fun group environment
coupon package including range balls, green fees, and mini putt