Level 1 White Belt recommended ages 6-9
Our white belt program which introduces the great game of golf to boys and girls between the ages of 6-9.
This program is 3/60 minute lessons over the span of 3 weeks.
This program covers basics in grip, stance, posture, and ball position for many aspects of the game of golf.
This program covers full swing, chipping, and putting in a fun and encouraging manner.
This program is a great place to start if your child is new to the game or needs a refresher course.
This program is recommended before doing the level 2 program.
CHECKPOINTS TO PASS LEVEL 1 INCLUDE :
- Can hole 2 of 5 putts from a distance of 3 feet
- Can 2 putt 2 of 5 putts from a distance of 10 feet
- Can chip 3 of 5 shots to within 20 feet from a distance of 30 feet
- Can chip 3 of 5 shots over a very low obstacle placed near the player
- Can hit 3 of 5 iron swings 40 yards or more
- Can hit 3 of 5 driver swings 60 yards or more
- Can answer 3 of 5 rules and etiquette questions correctly
TESTING IS DONE DURING CLASS SESSIONS PASSIVELY
PROGRAM COST = $69.95 + GST
3 60 minute lessons in a safe and fun group environment
A coupon package including range balls, green fee, and mini putt